Welcome to Saturday Nite Special #110, the multi themed link party!
* Home Decor
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
This weekend’s theme – rustic / natural / burlap Christmas decor
You gals are so clever. All I had to do was look back to the last SNS and you nailed this theme perfectly! Not to mention it is my all time fav way to decorate. LOVE this weekend’s topic, so bring it on!
This scrappy little tree is made from scraps as is and hangs on the wall. Isn’t it adorable?
This post was truncated to allow for quicker loading.
Please click below to read more:
A stick is cut into slices, then glued onto a styrofoam ring. How perfectly natural!
By Shabby Love
A beautifully neutral burlap wreath is awesome for ANY season! But especially pretty for a white themed Christmas.
Rustic, natural AND burlap. 🙂
My quirky little seedling was created out of a branch cutting and burlap sandbag.
Show us your Christmas burlap creation in this weekend’s 3rd themed linkup!
Upcoming themes and dates:
Dec 9 – mantels and stockings
Dec 16 – handmade ornaments
Dec 23 – Christmas home tours
Dec 30 – your Christmas stories
Some related posts you may enjoy:
Master theme linkup list – add yours any time!
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you with no additional permission required. Cuz I wanna make you a star. 🙂
Join us on Facebook this weekend for party highlights!