Hey friends! How goes the battle with all things Christmas prep these days? Overwhelmed?
1. Yeah, me too. My entire house has looked like this for a good solid 2 weeks now. My exasperated son informed me he had no where to sit and eat his breakfast one morning. I do believe he stood that day…
2. Nature teamed with vintage junk, a dash of red, and spent hydrangeas are this year’s Christmas theme. It’s looking cool. Now, please oh please sunshine, come into my home so I can take some decent shots. Please?
3. I adore those folding rulers as stars. I really do.
4. The stair project is pretty much complete. It felt so good to finally sweep up after the big event… and remove my shoes again.
5. A glimpse into a recent dayjob project. Gets mighty tricky designing something for those roll up doors on firetrucks, but there’s always a way.
6. A good 5 Guys event is always a treat when you’re on the run. We went there again. I don’t think I’ve EVER completely finished one of their burgers. You know that feeling where you’re starving, but the last two bites would just make you die?
7. Having a little fun at the dayjob. I wrap my burnishing tool (squeegie) with a soft cloth so I don’t scratch thick vinyl stripes. I tend to leave my ‘ghosts’ all over the bays so I decided to make this one official.
8. I adore Friday nights, when my son is in basketball practice. This is when I take my laptop into Starbucks for a good write and a delicious indulge. My current fav is the eggnog latte but I’m going to ask for whipping cream on it next time. You just NEED the whip cream. Vente please. I’m a hard workin’ writer after all.
You can follow me on Instagram at funkyjunkinteriors.
Don’t have an iPhone? You can follow online HERE.
All Instagram blog Updates are HERE.
The warm, funky, fuzzy Hats by Peach giveaway is still on HERE.
It’ll end Thurs 11pm pacific.
Another very fun Twitter Party, hosted by HGTV and HomeTalk fires up Thursday! There will be gift card giveaways too so it totally pays to come play! Wait till you hear the first question… it is funny!
If you’re curious about how these fun things work, you can read up on my post, Three Ways to use Twitter HERE and you’ll be ready!
Enter your email
to have Funky Junk’s blog posts sent to your inbox.
Delivered by FeedBurner