Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 402
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Happy weekend, friends!
This past week I started to share a little more on my recent travels to Hawaii. Have you ever driven the Road to Hana? My own sister accompanied me on this little dream trek and this post turned out so massive, I’ve split it up… here’s one very big and beautiful Day 1!
However, as soon as I got home, I was so hungry to create…
… this happened! I’ve always loved the look of directional signs so I created my own festive take.
Next, here are a few outstanding highlights from last weekend’s party…
Fabric pumpkins have always had my heart the first time I saw them made by a dear friend over at Homeward Found. Add this wreath and it takes them over the top! Isn’t this beautiful?
While this post was all about that easy to make wood cut garland, this post deserves an additional peek due to all the other cozy elements in this area. I mean, that wall…
Here’s the perfect way to honour those special Christmas cards we tend to collect over the years. Especially pretty using vintage prints!
This tray with dividers knew just what to ultimately become once in Carlene’s hands. A few stencils later, it’s now a beautiful one-of-a-kind Christmas wall art sign! So clever!
Nature always does it best, and so this moss proves. What a cool natural way to create green for those Christmas trees!
If you love the globe look but can’t land one in your desired tones, create a ‘naked’ version! LOVE the layered buttons!
Most travel older trunks have seen better days inside. So here’s a VERY cool fix, using maps! Absolutely love this.
I’m huge on using scrap wood on everything in sight. So this ‘gift box’ idea stole my heart. Cool way to ‘use the wrap’ year around!
I’m a denim girl all the way here, so this cozy cup hit a high note with me. Love the frayed edge along the bottom.
What did you make this past week? Link up below!
*New Up-cycled projects only please! Repeats from the past and new crafts will be deleted. *
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. The themed linkup (if applicable) is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image instead would be very appreciated. Thank you! : )