Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 410
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Who else is missing the outdoors these days? I’m jumping up and down with my hand held HIGH.
Watching storms the past couple weeks nearly did me in. So when the ice and snow was almost all gone, I got out there with my bike and took a chance. Well, I did run into snow as this post indeed shows. I also share a little about a few challenges I’ll also be facing next week… gulp.
I am also happy to report, I did get in a little winter decorating too! Yes!
I stalled taking down Christmas for awhile. But slowly, the greens and reds left the room, and in came the wood, white and black. With one exception. I left up the ‘winter forest tree…’
Back to you, here are some amazing features from last week’s party…
I’ve changed my mind about hiding ugly office furniture. Because this amazing revamped piece would officially take centre stage in the most prominent place in the house! So digging those plates. The handles resemble car parts!
I LOVE how this rustic branch bird feeder simply blends right in with nature!
Come to think of it… wouldn’t this idea make a fabulous rustic spool for twine as well?!
Inspired by a lettered up side table valued at $300, I LOVE this take even MORE. Check out the before!
This adorable buffalo checked shelf makes me feel like I just walked into a full-out vintage white cabinet kitchen. If you check out the tutorial you’ll note the coolest weathered take on the stenciled edges. A. DORE. Stencil details are inside the post.
I’ve LONG loved these unique shelves that resemble surf boards with their paint treatments. So unique and functional!
Well if this doesn’t make me want to run back to Maui, I don’t know what would! To me these DARLING planters look like pineapples waiting to party on the beach. Imagine if we spritzed a little Hawaiian Tropic in the air…
This little Lego table is one adorable idea! So portable, and quite honestly, perfect for in front of MY chair so I could create while the TV commercials rolled on by…
What have you made this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. Repeats are welcome in secondary themed linkups only.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image instead would be very appreciated. Thank you! : )