Welcome to Saturday Nite Special #91
theme – healthy recipes
If you’re new here, join in! There are three categories to link to. Home Decor as well as Crafts, Sewing, Recipes, plus the 3rd themed link up which stays open indefinitely. Check below for this weekend’s theme.
Party starts Fri night and ends Sunday 11pm pacific, so you have all weekend to join!
I’ll be featuring SNS highlights during the weekend on FJI Facebook, so join in and see what they’re all saying about your stuff. 🙂
This weekend’s theme:
~ healthy recipes ~
I’m not a fancy cook. So when I made the commitment to better my own eating habits, it really was a very easy transition.
The secret? I chose real food. And most real food is already prepared… fresh from the garden. 🙂
But salads indeed do get old. So it’s my hope that by sharing our healthy meals, we can grow our menus into something to really look forward to while sticking to our healthy habits.
Three of my basic staples these days are:
Fresh fruit with a dollop of low fat vanilla yogurt
Fresh Veggie Bake
inspired by Junk Loser member Karen
Add any fresh veggies to a baking pan, drizzle with olive oil, season to taste.
Cover loosely with tin foil and bake until done.
(pic above is veggies raw… I burnt the baked variety… better next time!)
Have a HEALTHY recipe to share?
Link it up HERE.
~ what can I make out of ____? ~
Stumped on what to make with that old bed frame? Rusty bucket? Baby crib? Gather all those goods up and let us brainstorm with you!
*the order of this list is subject to change: please check weekly for the new theme.
Be sure to check the themed linkups master list to add your newest creations anytime.
They’re always open.
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only please. Items for sale may be linked up if you show your project in tutorial form on your blog. Linkups or comments for selling items, advertising your giveaway or promoting your own link party etc. may be removed.
2. Please cut and paste the address of your post, not your home page.
3. Please link back to the party (button or text) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header.
4. For Home Decor and Crafts, Sewing, Cooking, please link projects up that are new to SNS and/or within 1 month old. Repeat linkups will be removed.
The themed link up may have older posts and not brand new to SNS and will remain open for your new additions at any time. Click HERE for the main list.
If you can’t decide which category to enter yours in, please just pick ONE and go with it. It’s all good!
5. By linking up to SNS, you’re cool with being highlighted on FJI Facebook, added to the themed linkups and for possible future features on FJI without additional permission required.
Come on over and see if we’re talking about you this weekend. 🙂
Healthy recipes linkup HERE