Welcome to Saturday Nite Special #109, the multi themed link party!
* Home Decor
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
A pendant painted out in chalkboard paint… how fun to personalize your own necklace every day. 🙂
(MUCH more inspiration and link party to follow)
These are double vases with wine corks around a lit candle. Imagine the possibilities with this brilliant idea!
Dollar store candles, gauze stamped with a french script tied with twine makes a beautiful and easy gift idea.
Why not pick up your very favorite soap and wrap them up with these free printables?
Can you guess what these use to be?
They’re jean seams cut off, embellished and made into bracelets. Scrapailicious… I want to try this one!
By Av Susanne
Show us what you’ve made as a handmade gift in this weekend’s 3rd themed linkup!
Upcoming themes and dates:
Nov 26 – burlap inspired Christmas decor
Dec 3 – Christmas mantels and stockings
Dec 10 – nature / rustic inspired Christmas decor
Dec 17 – handmade ornaments
Dec 24 – Christmas Home Tours
Dec 31 – Your Christmas stories
Some related posts you may enjoy:
Master theme linkup list – add yours any time!
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception. Repeats will be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you with no additional permission required. Cuz I wanna make you a star. 🙂
Join us on Facebook this weekend for party highlights!