Welcome to Saturday Nite Special #126, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
I’ve yet to make a light all on my own. I’ve worked a few ready made lamps, but one day I want to start from scratch.
So here are a few unique additions to traditional lighting sources.
The twig chandelier was created by bending willow and grapevine branches around the frame of an existing chandelier. It was fun and easy to do! (note how the lights are situated WELL away from any branches? Critical!)
This cheat was really easy. A jam jar stuffed with white Christmas lights sits inside this old rusty lantern. Hide the strings and you’d never know it’s secret. 🙂
Let’s crank it up a notch now… you’ll love these.
Have you ever seen a tomato cage this cool? Me neither. But what a perfect way to lamp it up!
found at Afterglow Studio Facebook
Artist Andrew Schulman takes lighting to a new level… he illuminates whatever he wishes. Namely… junk! This license plate wall was his latest creation. He creates crazy and wonderful things like this for a living. Cool huh?
Have any unique lighting to share?
Link up in this weekend’s 3rd themed linkup!
March 30th – Picture Perfect room reveals
April 6 – party decorating and fav party food (2 linkups) for a special reason!
Some related posts you may enjoy:
Master theme linkup list – add yours any time!
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, or FJI Facebook with no additional permission required.
5. For your own protection, please watermark your photos if you wish for them to be featured on Pinterest. An exception will be made if the inside of your post has a pin it button.
Join us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter this weekend for party highlights!