Welcome to Saturday Nite Special #130, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
Three Scoops of Love – Reclaimed Cabinet Turned Vanity
I totally fell in love when I first spotted this wall cabinet turned crate styled sink. It’s just so well done! The hinges left on the surface, uneven painted finish, pipe legs, rustic graphics, and cool reclaimed wooden shelf make this little number tops in my book. I want one!
Lindauer Designs – New York Subway Custom Art Dresser
This fabulous subway styled dresser is drop dead gorgeous. I love the boxy lines on this dresser as well, which has a true ‘made out of a sign’ feeling to it. Smart black against white… nothing like it.
Mama with a Dash of DIY Drama – Race Car Inspired Dresser
This adorable racecar dresser is a creative way to bring a theme into a room. The black and cream really kick up that sophistication a few notches. Vrooomin’ awesome!
Bliss Ranch – Long Live Rock Teen Boy’s Dresser
What rock and roll kiddo wouldn’t love a dresser decked out to the tune of his favorite music? Belts, buckles, and more create a one of a kind element in this bedroom. Love the colour and the added wire mesh to the drawers.
Mamie Jane’s – Photo Chair Redo
I’m a VERY big fan of Jane’s work. I shouldn’t be surprised when I find something I love on her blog but this broken chair turned photo gallery made me gasp! Stunningly gorgeous and so simple to do.
Are you a furniture repurposer?
Show us whatcha got in this weekend’s 3rd themed linkup!
April 27 – Picture Perfect full room reveals and voting poll
May 4 – porches, patios outdoor living spaces
Some related posts you may enjoy:
Master theme linkup list – add yours any time!
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest or FJI Facebook with no additional permission required.
Join us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter this weekend for party highlights!