Welcome to Saturday Nite Special #129, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
This post is truncated for quicker loading. Please click below / left to continue.
It’s spring! And my favourite way to decorate for spring is to simply bring the outdoors in.
kitchen windows HERE
Any kitchen window sill is instantly perked up with a plant, even if it is stabbed with a cement trowel for a little extra quirk. 🙂
Most recently, my bedroom got hit with pretty blooms that create sunshine in any weather.
And then my fireplace mantel got all dressed up with a fuss free strategy… faux greens that never wilt.
The tiniest spring like touches can truly have your home celebrating the season in a big way.
Have you decked out your home for spring?
Bring it on in this weekend’s 3rd themed linkup!
April 20 – repurposed furniture
April 27 – Picture Perfect full room reveals and voting poll
May 4 – porches, patios outdoor living spaces
Some related posts you may enjoy:
Master theme linkup list – add yours any time!
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest or FJI Facebook with no additional permission required.
Join us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter this weekend for party highlights!