Full room makeovers linkup – featuring Faded Charm’s gorgeous dining room
Welcome to Saturday Nite Special #131, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
Today I’m going to take you on a charming tour of this lovely dining room, linked up to the last Picture Perfect linkup.
Welcome, Faded Charm!
Why I love this room
Every square inch of this amazing soft hued oasis is positively dreamy! I especially love this wall. That sign commands some awesome attention above the lovely sideboard dresser and upper hutch.
While the room is very soft, I appreciate the deeper wood tones throughout. This really offers the room a wonderfully warm anchor, holding it from ‘floating away.’
Gauzy casual drapes allow that sunshine to beam in full stream. Tightly grouped beautiful blooms provide the perfect centrepiece with impact, bringing the room life. Outdoor elements always do, ever notice that?
Did you spot the quirky column? 🙂
This is a view of two french doors leading outside of the room. I’m crazy about the use of wire fencing material above the doorway header! So unexpected. And the entry beyond barely resembles an entry. The pieces are every bit as beautiful as the dining room itself.
And that isn’t even all of it. You can check out the rest of this truly beautiful room HERE.
Thank-you for the lovely tour of your room, Kathleen!
Have you finished up a room from start to finish?
If it’s new to SNS, please share it in this weekend’s 3rd themed linkup!
I’d also like to ask you to share in comments the themes you’d like to see in an upcoming themed SNS. I’ll create a list of the most requested next week!
May 4 – porches, patios, outdoor living spaces
and a list of your chosen fav themes for upcoming SNS’s
Some related posts you may enjoy:
Master theme linkup list – add yours any time!
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest or FJI Facebook with no additional permission required.
Join us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter this weekend for party highlights!