Welcome to Saturday Nite Special #138, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
Once upon a time I was just being cheap. So I gathered up some curb side finds and throw aways and created my own line of pallet and reclaimed wood projects.
Who knew this would flip into a trend?! I sure didn’t.
So here’s my own ‘little’ collection. You may need a nap half way down… this list is rather… long.
reclaimed lumber shed (with pallet walkways)
(A must read for reclaimed board collectors)
What can I say… I love working with reclaimed lumber! It does what you want it to do, it’s strong, versatile, and deliciously rustic from the get go! Can’t wait to see yours!
Please share your pallet / reclaimed lumber projects in this weekend’s 3rd themed linkup!
Related features you may enjoy:
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter or FJI Facebook with no additional permission required.
Join us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter this weekend for party highlights!