Welcome to Saturday Nite Special #136, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
… continued …
Flowers are beautiful in their own right, however when paired up with creative containers, they make for amazing focal points.
How about the planted variety?
Michael at Inspired by Charm has you covered there!
A mounted old shelf becomes a vision of wonder with a collection of old funnels and lots and lots of gorgeous flowers in full bloom.
The junker in me gasped when I caught hold of the chicken feeder planter. Isn’t this the coolest idea?
Oh yes, and then there’s the vintage hanging scale planter…
Isn’t this stunning?
And don’t forget about the food mill planter. We called this an apple sauce maker when I was a kid.
Simply outstanding, wouldn’t you agree? Thanks Michael!
*** The lucky winner for the 1 year of a magazine giveaway is:
Pat from Corn in my Coffee Pot!
Related features you may enjoy:
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter or FJI Facebook with no additional permission required.
Join us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter this weekend for party highlights!