SNS 144 – upcycled wreaths!
Welcome to Saturday Nite Special, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
I adore upcycled wreaths and am always trying to find new ways to create them!
Here’s a few amazing up-cycled wreaths made every different from each other!
Which one inspires you?
Up-cycled wreath features
A edible fresh herb wreath near the kitchen?! How brilliantly awesome is that concept? And so gorgeous too!
Trust me when I say you have never seen an easier wreath to make. Fresh hydrangeas, here I come!
No reason a wreath has to be round. And no reason it can’t be made out of paper roses. Swoon! Isn’t this gorgeous?!
A magnolia wreath is simple, natural and gorgeous! I love real leaves!
How about a super simple funky barbed wire wreath?
Funky Junk Interiors
And yes, even canning jar lids can indeed become a super easy wreath to make! Tip: leave them outdoors and they’ll naturally rust over time.
I also have a pretty fab Pinterest board going on just wreaths too you can check out HERE.
Let’s see your creative wreath collections in this weekend’s 3rd themed linkup!
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter or FJI Facebook with no additional permission required.
Join us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter this weekend for party highlights!