Welcome to Saturday Nite Special, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
My preference with windows is allow the sun to stream right on in. We are blessed to live on a quiet road with a park behind us, so let the sunshine in I say!
And my own window treatments allow for just that. Here’s my own collection…
If you love grain sacks, you’ll love how easy it is to make these faux roll shades with a wooden dowel and a coffee bean sack. No sew too!
Imagine if you will bringing in a couple of old gates inside to flank each side of a picture window. Well, I couldn’t find any so I made some! But used a cheater method for the frame. Because I didn’t know how to frame.
Twin sheets and pipe fittings. Simple, junky, and kinda cool.
And here’s Debbie’s own version of a burlap valance. Sweeeet!
Got a unique window treatment?
Link it up in this weekend’s 3rd themed linkup!
Sept 21 – creative table runners
Sept 28 – Picture Perfect full room reveals
Related features you may enjoy:
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter or FJI Facebook with no additional permission required.
Join us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter this weekend for party highlights!