Welcome to Saturday Nite Special, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
back to this. It just works. 🙂
A table is just a table until it houses a creative table runner.
Courtney gathered up some coffee sacks and burlap and created her own gorgeous table runner. I’m adoring the aqua graphics and that end ruffle!
Jennifer had plans to make a sign out of this old barn board, but it never made it past her table. I adore the juxtaposition between elegant and rustic.
Here are a couple picket ideas I used on my own kitchen island.
Guess it goes to prove a table runner can be much of anything!
Got a creative table runner?
Link it up in this weekend’s 3rd themed linkup!
Sept 28 – Picture Perfect full room reveals
Related features you may enjoy:
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter or FJI Facebook with no additional permission required.
Join us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter this weekend for party highlights!