Welcome to Saturday Nite Special, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
I LOVE me some hydrangeas! They are easy keepers (doing best in abit of shade and moist soil), look abundant on the bush and dry amazingly well after being harvested. I just love how the blooms fill up empty nooks and crannies so quickly!
So what can we do with these lovelies?
Here’s a wreath I whipped up in 5 minutes.
Are you a hydrangea fanatic too?
I’d love to see what you did with yours in this weekend’s 3rd themed linkup!
Related features you may enjoy:
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter or FJI Facebook with no additional permission required.
Join us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter this weekend for party highlights!