Welcome to Saturday Nite Special, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
So you want to save a piece of furniture and make it your own? Repurposed furniture is the hot topic this weekend and you won’t believe the befores and afters…
Check out what a 1.99 coffee bean sack and a little chalk paint did to this rocker. Fabulous!
A once drab looking little desk becomes a ruby treasure with it’s shiny new dress… and top! I’m really loving red this year…
Stenciled drawer fronts morphed this buffet from frumpy to fabulous! This is gorgeous!
Lisa from Recaptured Charm created a clipboard of 62+ repurposed furniture projects! This was great fun for me to weed through tonight. Thanks Lisa!
Pin from HERE.
Visit direct HERE.
Got a cool repurposed furniture project?
Link up your favs in this weekend’s third themed linkup!
Related features you may enjoy:
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook and I Love That Junk with no additional permission required.
Join us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and I Love That Junk this weekend for party highlights!