Welcome to Saturday Nite Special, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
Who doesn’t love a sweet little garland? They are ideal with any occasion and it’s fun to create something themed for a given event. However today, here’s a few that go well with all things Christmas, even though on their own, these particular garlands could be for any season.
Garlands certainly don’t need to be difficult. This was my own take on an easy button garland created with ornament hooks!
This chevron styled garland went pretty quick, although I have a few tips to help keep it strong.
(Featured on FOLK Magazine’s blog here)
And another one stop shopping treat! Leah curated this amazing selection from HomeTalk.
Pin from HERE
Visit direct HERE
Do you have a garland you’ve created for Christmas?
Link it up in this weekend’s 3rd themed linkup!
Dec 28 – Best DIY of 2012
Related features you may enjoy:
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook and I Love That Junk with no additional permission required.
Join us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and I Love That Junk this weekend for party highlights!
Enter your email
to have Funky Junk’s blog posts sent to your inbox.
Delivered by FeedBurner