Welcome to Saturday Nite Special, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
Happy upcoming Valentine’s Day to all! Have you been busy getting your house ready with all things hearts? Here’s a few that caught my eye in the last two SNS’s…
This scrappy styled heart is so pretty, and is year around friendly!
Ditto to this beauty, created out of shredded paper! Genius!
Be my pallet wood valentine?! OK!!! How fun!
I adore how these painter’s drop cloth hearts were personalized. They’re so cute strung up as a garland! Click above to see.
Coffee sacks, I do love you so.. and even more so as a lavender sachet.
A rustic home gets easy to make rustic valentines… by yours truly.
And here’s a collection of 50+ valentines, curated by me from HomeTalk!
pin from HERE
visit direct HERE
Got any cool valentines to share?
to be announced
Related features you may enjoy:
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook and I Love That Junk with no additional permission required.
Enter your email
to have Funky Junk’s blog posts sent to your inbox.
Delivered by FeedBurner