Welcome to Saturday Nite Special, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
I have yet to decorate with plates. But I want to. And here’s why…
Deneen’s charming dessert tray makes those treats look even more luscious!
Tiffany displays seasonal messages with her chalkboard variation. Cool idea! Love the pine storage unit too!
Kelly breaks some decorating rules and does her thing in the most delightful of ways. I don’t see how this gorgeous plate grouping breaks a thing!
Angie gets creative and creates backdrops to her plate and silverware collections. Aren’t they amazing focal points?
Layla knows 3D like no other, and incorporates letters and trinkets with subtle messages alongside her gorgeous plate display.
Leave it to Marian aka Miss Mustard Seed to make a big black TV box perfectly charming. LOVE.
visit direct HERE
pin from HERE
Got any cool plate projects to share?
to be announced
Related features you may enjoy:
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook and I Love That Junk with no additional permission required.