PJ 328 – DIY salvaged junk projects
Every Friday, 7 PM through Sunday 11 PM Pacific
My apologies for getting the party started a little late. My long list of duties away from home today ran longer than anticipated. Such is life…
But these beauties are so well worth the wait!
This past week on Funky Junk…
* Journal 3 – simply getting on with it is a post about how life has the ability to hold you hostage if you aren’t careful. This post is thanks to the advice of a friend, and it’s working…
*A faux spilled bucket of spring flowers, and a cleaner flower bed – I finally made it out into the yard, and by one weed at a time, this cool feature emerged… and you can bet l’m looking for more junk to incorporate soon!
– – – – – –
Here’s some highlights from last week’s linkup…
Farmhouse style chicken coop coffee table, by Refresh Restyle
This chicken crate that’s been weathered to the perfect patina, certainly has my attention! I love how you have the opportunity to display with that perfect see through centre. I’m visualizing dried baby’s breath inside… swoon!
I know Sarah didn’t say this was a fire fly lantern, but by golly, this is what it reminds me of! Check out this post to see how Anthropology inspired this beauty!
Wishing I could land some cool antique cutting boards myself, I’m no longer craving the need… a little reclaimed wood and a jigsaw will do the trick! Aren’t these beauties?
Repurposed Ceramic Heater Bricks for flower sconces, by My Salvaged Treasures
Just goes to prove, ANYTHING is better with flowers and a little jewelry bling! Love the patina and design of the bricks!
How to make a stencilled sign look handmade with Funky Junk’s Old Sign Stencils, by Homeroad
Susan goes one step beyond I ever have with this sign. While she used stencils, she has a secret on how to make them look hand done…
Reclaimed pallet wood wall, by This Mamas Dance
I have never seen pallet wood look so pretty! These tones and textures are amazing on this reclaimed wood feature wall. Who else would love these very colours?
I have a date with my shed roof and the local nursery… because I want THIS ROOF on my shed too! Isn’t it the coolest thing?
Isn’t decorating with garden junk the best? This fun illusion led to a few other fun setups in the garden too!
So, what did you make this past week?
No need to link back. A share of the top graphic and clicking through your fav features to pin would be great instead! 🙂
However, for those that ask:
To upload the button, right click the button above, save to desktop, upload into your blog post like a photo, apply a no-follow attribute, and attach this post’s url as a link to the picture.
~ Party Junk blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to Party Junk please. The themed linkup (if applicable) is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook and I Love That Junk with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.