DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 335
Every Friday, 7 PM through Sunday 11 PM Pacific
Well, you just won’t believe where I’m writing this post today! At 4:19 PM Hawaiian time. Oops… 20 min late already party time! huff puff…
My son and I have once again
returned home escaped to our beloved Hawaii! We just arrived late last night for a good long stay again. So while I’ll maybe hold myself back from flooding your social media feeds, I’ve been debating how to deliver our stories on the blog this round. We are staying too long for journal style, so I think I’ll just chime in when I have something to say. But if you have any requests, now’s the time!
Wifi is spotty at best, so we may try a link party on Facebook next Friday… that could be cool! So, sorry to shorten the features, as you know I love to go all out, but this is what I could manage without throwing the laptop into the bottom of the pool this round… glug glug.
I’ll tell you our ‘why we’re back’ story next week. It’s already Friday, how in the world did that happen? So let’s get this party started!
Here are some drop dead gorgeous junk projects from last weekend…
Seriously KariAnne… this is a gorgeous look that can be so easily personalized. I want some! You rock star you…
Did you also say WOW!? I admit, I would be a tad afraid to do this to my own sleds, but this is so beautifully done, it’s a piece of art I’m tempted to challenge my painting skills with! And I love that it’s in such a unique spot outdoors.
Are you kidding me? Where we are now, how could I NOT feature this cool project?! I love the idea of sketching out your own sign with a washable felt pen. Want one!
Oh my goodness… just when I thought I knew what a hexagon planter was, these transpired. I just adore their weight, and pieced together look!
Well, it’s time to
make this laptop take a dip! Thanks for always tuning in guys, and don’t forget to visit the goodness linked up below!
So, what did you make this past week?
~ Party Junk blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. The themed linkup (if applicable) is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook and I Love That Junk with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! A pin of the top graphic would be much appreciated instead, thank-you! 🙂