DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 342
Every Friday, 7 PM through Sunday 11 PM Pacific
We are in the midst of HOT weather, as in heat wave-ish. I’m secretly glad…I just wasn’t ready to be ‘cold’ yet upon our return back home. And boy did I get what I wished for. Are you still deep in summer mode your way too?
I also had a nice surprise in my mail. Not one, but THREE projects landed in one of the prettiest magazines out there.
So, you might say it’s been a good week!
And after peeking at the things you made last week, I can see you’ve had a good one too!
Here’s a few fab highlights from last week…
Ever go into a feed store and stall as you gaze upon all the galvanized metal goodness? I do it all the time, wishing I could bring one of everything home. And I’m glad to see I’m in good company, with Angie’s genius tub shelf hanging on her bathroom wall as I type! That means I can give in, and get some now, yes?
Easy pallet wood postcard display, by Scavenger Chic
Joan had me at pallet wood. But this simple yet productive idea for postcards is just junk smart chic! While this one showcases post cards, you could do this with mail, photos, kid art, or dare I say it… bills…
Nothing spells farmhouse style than stacking two cake pans to make one awesome tiered stand!
I’d love to see home baked cookies in mine though. Peanut butter, to be exact. But baked by another… any takers?
Industrial lovers will appreciate the cool decor in this boy’s bedroom. This is one fun must tour!
All I know is, those numbered hooks are most certainly calling my name…
Upon first glance, you may think this belongs to a cook. But I’ll take cooking utensils into the garden instead any day! Isn’t this the sweetest thing?
House numbers hanging flower stand, by Knick of Time
Ever notice how hard some house numbers are hard to read? Angie came up with a creative AND smart idea, with this beautiful number! (s)
Planning to only paint the rails of the patio, this project became so much more… does’t it always? It even comes with a new, easy farmhouse styled DIY…
So, what did you make this past week?
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. The themed linkup (if applicable) is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook and I Love That Junk with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! I’d love it if you’d pin the top graphic instead. 🙂 Thank you!