Every Friday, 7 PM through Sunday 11 PM Pacific
Hey friends, welcome back to another weekend of random junk made beautiful!
Too many appointments in town this week had me creating a little less. But something pretty out there did finally land in front of the camera lens, which will be featured next week. It’s a cool one. 🙂
But I did start a small series on ‘how I do it all’, starting with my special check list I store beside my computer. It’s a life saver and helps keep me on track!
and off mindless scrolling on FB
On with the show! Here are some fab hits from last week’s party…
Who knew how glam a simple tin can could be? These pineapple looking plants absolutely POP against that fabulous deep toned dresser. To DIE for.
The sun positively appears to shine right out of this garden-themed jar globe, doesn’t it? So sweet! And makes me want to weed. Almost…
Dear Carlene, this photo brought memories of my Mom’s kitchen table always overflowing with some kind of flower goodness. Such an enchanting way to bring varied height to a table top vignette.
I agree Jennifer… sometimes we just need space for TWO! This industrial farmhouse take is simple and perfect.
What cupboard doors? All I see is a pretty shelf laced with chicken wire for a fab farmhouse touch. Genius revamp!
Because nothing spells spring quite like these gorgeous DIY seed packets! What a lovely garland this makes!
This bohemian styled basket had a VERY different life previously. Makes me eye a few step stools around here myself…
Reclaimed wood mermaid beach wall art, by Follow Your Heart Woodworking
Julie certainly knows her way around cutting shapes out of wood. This colourful beach styled mermaid wall art would bring instant cottage charm anywhere you put it!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. The themed linkup (if applicable) is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image would be very appreciated. Thank you! 🙂
NOTE: NEW CRAFT PROJECTS WILL BE DELETED. Up-cycled only please. Thanks!