Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 394
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Hello everyone, and a happy summer-fall to ya! Feels like both, doesn’t it?
This past week I actually started a fall AND Christmas DIY! But my schedule got interrupted when Walter the pruner drove in the driveway with his excavator and big empty truck.
Off we went… for we had a very busy mantra of downscaling 3 flowerbeds I could no longer keep up with. Pretty big results found HERE. With plenty of sore muscles to prove it.
So… that’s as far as I got! But boy did you deliver…
Here’s what you brought over last weekend…
This sweet project gives you the PERFECT reason to vignette all the little pumpkins and gourds you can get your hands on!
I’ve never met scrap wood I haven’t loved, however this plain BLOCK turned boho chic is over the top adorable!
Would you look at that texture?! I’ll take the rusty horse shoe pumpkin too!
This book pumpkin is such a visual treat for the eyes.The raffia and stem offer the perfect finish!
What a pleasant rustic surprise! And after the wine’s gone, add shelves for another use! Or buy more wine, you pick.
Love this sweet sawhorse turned farmhouse coffee table. Timeless!
What started as a tray revamp, resulted in one fabulous accent table! Oh my… I mean, that woodsy finish is perfection for that coffee crate styled stencil!
And just to prove that coffee stencil can also look glam, frame it up in striking black on white! Love the little perk and thermos… swoon.
What did you make this past week? Link up below!
*New Up-cycled projects only please! Repeats from the past and new crafts will be deleted. *
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. The themed linkup (if applicable) is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image instead would be very appreciated. Thank you! : )