Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 396
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Hey hey… welcome back!
My apologies on forgetting to post last weekend’s party. Whoops! The week flat out got away on me. However, we’re back, and if you may have double the awesomeness to share, double share away!
Even I have something! Whoop!
If you’ve been following along my yard and shed story, HERE’s an update on how things are looking… thanks to some new to me lawn toys I got.
When I wanted to create a pillow for fall, (but didn’t want to drag out the paints come Christmas), I did the next best thing… 2 for the price of one! Flip it around to vision the leaves falling…
And here’s some of your highlights from the last party…
Anyone else LOVE the deconstructed look on chairs? Flip your canvases backwards to get the look for wall art! Totally doing this…
Wait till you visit this post and see how this guy got home. It is HUGE! And ultimately, one gorgeous bench! Swooning!
Raise your hand if you too love these old mirror attached dressers! Thank goodness for a broken mirror on this one, because the chalkboard is one very clever idea! I can see a bulletin board if this were in an entry too!
This post does not lead to a tutorial, but it does showcase a mini tour of this beauty! And worth saving if you’ve always dreamed of creating a greenhouse from old windows too.
Or even just a sunroom off the house… oh goodness… RIGHT NOW PLEASE.
Love the rustic rope touches on round mirrors? Here’s how you can cheat the system and make your own! Clever!
You’ve all seen doll houses made from bookshelves… but how about a barn playhouse from a side table? GEEEENIUS!
Grab those old black sox this Hallowe’en and stuff’em good, because this idea is adorable!
I’d love a sock monkey styled cat set from work socks… hmmm…
Your basic metal cabinet on wheels gets an outstanding industrial new look and use! LOVE it. Love it so much.
Got a cement floor somewhere? Here’s how to pretty it up with just paint. Perfect for covering up cement stains and such!
What did you make this past week? Link up below!
*New Up-cycled projects only please! Repeats from the past and new crafts will be deleted. *
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. The themed linkup (if applicable) is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image instead would be very appreciated. Thank you! : )