Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
What in the world?! We have made it through 400 link parties! And as luck would have it, I lost my glasses on the beach last night and am squinting and hoping what I’m writing is at least legible. Whadda way to celebrate, huh?
This is the last party during my travels, and I’m currently on the beautiful and quaint island of Lana’i. It took a short ferry ride over from Maui to get here, and I can’t wait to show you around once home! The cat sanctuary was my obvious fav thing that got me here, hosting 560ish cats! I shared a video on Funky Junk Interiors on Facebook but will do more soon.
Sorry for the lack of features, I can barely see what I’m typing let alone enjoy your projects, (LOL) so I will be sure and feature those from last week’s party once I return.
Please check out 62+ lovely projects from last week HERE
Back to big features next weekend!
What did you make this past week? Link up below!
*New Up-cycled projects only please! Repeats from the past and new crafts will be deleted. *
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. The themed linkup (if applicable) is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image instead would be very appreciated. Thank you! : )