Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 405
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Hello and welcome!
Guys, I am finally getting my Christmas on! I posted about my tree (below) and my front porch this past week! I even slipped in a bucket list location completed during my last trip. If you desire to enter a deep dark jungle through a bamboo forest, this post will provide!
Now onto my tree and last week’s highlights…
Inspired by a decadent kitchen island you also need to see, a plain crate became an ‘antique’ with a stencil and picture frame! Stencil info is inside the post.
I love this industrial vintage take on a Christmas tree… isn’t it exquisite?!
Pallet wood Christmas tree and deer by Diana’s DIY Den and Treasures
(linked to Facebook which leads to tutorial on Hometalk)
You’ve all seen the pallet wood Christmas trees, however now you’ve also seen the deer! Aren’t they just the cutest with those branch antlers?!
All you add is twine… and the results are spectacular!
This was the most visited link-up from last weekend’s party and I can certainly see why it caused such an uproar.
These little messages sharing the Christmas spirit are so perfectly executed.
Carlene has me eyeing every wooden plate I come in contact, after seeing this idea! What a beautifully festive outcome requiring so little in the way of supplies.
I’m officially on the hunt for a fluffy off white sweater, after I saw this adorable pillow. I NEED this in my life!
Genius use of those fav cookie cutters… love that they’re also scented!
This little Christmas scene is brought to you by a repurposed spice shelf and just the right touch to make it officially one of the cutest wall hangings ever. Stencil info is in blog post.
Three simple elements of pinecones, corks and paint turned into little pinecone Christmas trees are so enchanting with this snow village setting! The metallic touch is the key! They shimmer!
What did you make this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image instead would be very appreciated. Thank you! : )