Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 411
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
A big hello and a happy junk weekend to you!
I’m a little jealous of all your fabulous creations. I’ve had a busy self-care kinda week I’ve already blogged under 4 Brave Things HERE filled with appointments and even an… egads… upcoming surgery. My first ever.
I did pick up a new toy I blogged about HERE to help me get around… it’s a sliiiiight downgrade from my bike, but my oh my can this thing go!
Anyway, thanks for all your kind thoughts and support as I venture on my self improvement path.
AND… thanks once again for filling in some needed DIY gaps in these parts! Here’s some gorgeous features from last week’s party…
Beautiful, compact, portable, organized, perfection! This is a GREAT idea!
It’s easy to tell what the pedestal is made out of on this super cool table. But I’d bet you’ll never guess what the top is… hint… you walk on them nearly every day. Oh my goodness I adore this setup.
This post is actually about a beautiful bench makeover, including an easy pillow hack, as WELL as how to make that cool junky HOME sign. Lots of goodness in this click!
If you’ve always dreamed of having a fireplace, this post is a fake-it MUST-read! So beautifully done.
Yet another reason to take a 2nd look at those old jeans, because this area carpet is to DIE for. I can also see this flipped into a cool pillow cover.
If you love an adorable project with a great story to go along with it, this post will charm you! Go over and meet Loxy Colorsplash and find out what her lastest passion has her up to…
Oh my gosh lookit those arms…
Susan’s gorgeous rustic signs can stand alone any ‘ol day! However, adding a spindle was the ticket to this little addition…
Don’t throw that drawer out! You can have a buffalo checked raised tray instead! Here it’s decked out as a plant vignette. What would you use yours for?
What have you made this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. Repeats are welcome in secondary themed linkups only.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image instead would be very appreciated. Thank you! : )