Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 412
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
If you are a regular reader, you’ll know I haven’t blogged this past week due to a recent surgery, and a tooth with one crazy story you won’t even believe. So in between running to emerg appointments, relying on others to be driven around and learning the cab system in my home town, I’ve been laying low allowing my body to knit back together again. It’s been a long week.
But it comes with some very unexpected good twists and turns. It’s going to make a great story I’ll be sharing soon. Today was the first day I felt well enough to write, so we’ll start with this party post (how’s that for timing?!), then move on to new wonderful ramblings ahead!
I. Am. Nearly. Back!
So, let’s take a look from last week’s party at these beautiful features…
A simple piano bench becomes SO much more, thanks to a couple of stencils leading the way. Shown above with the lid flipped up is a charming Antiques display! Doesn’t it look like a separate sign sitting on top?
With the lid closed is equally gorgeous… click to check it out!
If I didn’t have a reason to collect old brushes, I sure do now. Aren’t these wall mounted brushes the most rustically charming things you ever did see?!
This post is part of a gorgeous mudroom tour that is a must-peek!
This kitchen tour is not only beautiful, it hosts super unique touches you won’t see anywhere else! Take that island for example… goooooodness. This post showcases its full tutorial, and a full kitchen tour worth your click.
When a simple crib side comes to the rescue to help organize your life. Love pre-built helpers! Wouldn’t this idea also make a fabulous pot rack on a wall? Or laundry room clothes dryer?
‘Tis still the season to decorate with powdery blue and white snowflake motifs… and this sleigh was the perfect target! So beautifully themed. Stencil info in the post.
Anyone else have ‘old skis’ on their shopping list? These wooden vintages ones are gorgeous! Love how the blue further emphasizes winter.
ADORING the look of this tiered stand with that wooden pedistal… wouldn’t it also make an amazing kitchen herb garden?!
What have you made this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. Repeats are welcome in secondary themed linkups only.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image instead would be very appreciated. Thank you! : )