Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 414
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Well, look who’s up and around!
And, how does the week go by so fast? I mean, one minute I’m watching Season 3 of Heartland, and a short week later, it’s already season 5 and another party post is due! 😉
I’m starting to get hungry for real life again too so that must mean things are improving! I’ve shared another instalment to my current story HERE as Surgery Day – Part 2. It includes an adorable video clip of my poor brother having to de-cat hair the chair before he got to sit down… how hospitable am I?!
And it was fun visiting your posts from last week’s party! Thank-you for continuing to share your new junk! Here’s some pretty cool features…
These little junk-styled pictures will absolutely CHARM you. I can’t wait to dig through my stash and see what eventually evolves. My kinda art!
I mean, that lamp post…
This dresser just hits all the right kiddo notes, does it not? Beautifully themed, styled, and goodness those neutrals get me every time… This entire room deserves your click. So perfect!
Got a jar and a little paint? This tutorial shows you how to get this quaint look to ramp up any mason jar with an iconic look. LOVE the black and white!
10 years ago, Ms. Deb paved the way and showed us how she did her paper flower Valentines. I am digging these tone on tones with the wood!
And here’s another fabulous take! With a mix of fabric and faux flowers, this heart looks more decadent than a box of chocolates! This one comes with a fantastic tutorial.
Never have I ever wanted a rusty old blue barrel more than right now. This salvaged bistro table is the ultimate table base!
What have you made this past week? Link up below!
And since we are so close to Valentine’s Day, let’s have a 2nd linkup that’s all about that! This is a linkup from last year so if you aren’t already on it, please feel free to add all the salvaged hearts you’ve made! I’ll be promoting it separately before Feb 14. This themed linkup is set to display randomly.
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. Repeats are welcome in secondary themed linkups only.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image instead would be very appreciated. Thank you! : )