Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 415
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Happy party weekend!
I even did a trial run on my bike Thursday and felt alive again! Even though I had to put the diva foot up for a spell afterwards… The baby steps are indeed getting bigger…
So let’s celebrate the good news with your projects! Here’s a few beautiful highlights from last week’s party…
This unique project will have you no longer fretting over forgetting to wash out a paint brush or two. Isn’t this cool?
Nothing warms up a room quite like a wood planked wall. And this tutorial will show you everything you need to know to make one yourself. Love the grey tones!
A simple door becomes such a handy and beautiful wall shelf! Loving the crackle detail on the door.
These three beautiful coordinating DIY wooden hearts certainly have my heart! Love the mix of plaid and buffalo check in black and white. Stunning!
Full stencil details are inside this post.
I did NOT see the cutting board and coaster container when I first saw this project. Carlene once again recreates an even better wheel, marrying a Valentine’s red and cream buffalo check pattern. Soooo. Pretty!
Stencil info is included in this post link.
Not many projects have me appreciating a neat project AND a thrilling plane ride somewhere, but this one sure does! Very cool combo.
Oh my. I think it’s time I replace my broken miter saw. Joan really breaks this tutorial down to do-able chunks! That means I have a chance… isn’t this a beauty?
What have you made this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. Repeats are welcome in secondary themed linkups only.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image instead would be very appreciated. Thank you! : )