Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 416
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Hello dear friends!
I have started a new ritual with my AM coffee downstairs… and it has everything to do with simple. My health hiatus gave me a lot of time to separate myself from the same ‘ol, offering a new set of eyes so to speak. I use to overly complicate things and am officially over it!
And based on all your thoughtful comments, sounds like many of you could use a simple start of your own each day…
In other news, I have been actually creating! However because it involves a new stencil design, I can’t show anything for my efforts quite yet. But it’s coming very soon… and here’s a hint… it’s an all season design on something that everyone has in their homes…
Well, I sure had fun going through the linkups from last week’s party! Here are some pretty outstanding features if I do say so myself…
DIY signmakers all over, swoon over this 3-piece beauty found at a yard sale! Oh my goodness… such wonderful vintage appeal!
If this doesn’t make homemade cookies even MORE special, I don’t know what would. How pretty!
This darling chair redo makes me want to go collect random vintage chairs just to play with this treatment. I think Carlene ought to copyright this design before the big stores catch on!
Ohh, just yet another brilliant buffalo check idea, especially for those that do not love to sew. (hand raised here!) This valance has such vintage appeal.
Dear walls, I want to litter baskets all over you after seeing this idea… sure beats a shredded cat condo! How clever!
Doesn’t this shutter offer this shelf such great texture? The patina is just fabulous.
Don’t get rid of those old shirts or fabric scraps! Make a fabulous DIY apron instead! There’s even a pocket for a phone.
Oh goodness… I’m already visioning one made out of plaid flannel shirts… I may need to look into that sewing thing after all.
What have you made this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. Repeats are welcome in secondary themed linkups only.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image instead would be very appreciated. Thank you! : )