Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 418
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Hello, and a happy weekend to you!
So, last week I started making some changes in my home to initiate MORE change. I admit, the grey skied weather was no help. I was falling into a slow-as-molasses slump with nothing to show for it.
As luck would have it, the sun broke out which led me to this golden hour bike ride that totally brought motivation back into my soul once again. I do believe moving is the key… but the gorgeous forest scenery does not hurt!
I also shared Lanai Part 3 taking you through some gorgeous scenery with a sprinkling of drama thrown in… egads. Would YOU drive those roads?!
Anyway, thanks for holding down the fort once again in all things DIY! Here are a few fab highlights from last week’s party…
As if coloured bottles aren’t cool enough, here’s how to add a ‘shipping crate’ around it. LOVE this look!
Would you have guessed shoe boxes?! Not I, but wow, do I ever love this hand drawn look! With so many endless other options coming to mind…
This revamped mat is not only beautiful, it was dead easy to do! Isn’t it perfect for spring and summer?
She had me at branches, but I’ll take the lovely blooms as well! Fabulous wall art idea! What would you hang?
I love creative sign frames, and Joy wins this hands down with the saw / rake holder combo! Very cool.
And accompanied with a cute cow for good measure, true farmhouse charm right here.
Easy to create with stencils. All info in post.
Oh goodness… I loved a good printer box empty but this gallery style idea for a clock backdrop no less is over the top cool! Fab way to showcase small collections!
What have you made this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. Repeats are welcome in secondary themed linkups only.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image instead would be very appreciated. Thank you! : )