Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 480
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Happy party weekend, all!
How is your spring-summer going? We got hit with beautiful breezy sunny weather which just makes me feel inspired!
However this week was for the most part spent designing stencils for summer which kept me offline a little more. Can I please duplicate me some weeks?!
I did write a post on how I personally push through times when I’m not feeling inspired… I can feel a vacation coming on which tends to shut me down prior. These tips help keep me going!
However I did pump out a super cute and fast Fresh Coffee project for my kitchen I’ll be sharing next week! You can peek at the video tutorial now in Instagram Stories HERE. It covers how to get an easy and instant distressed look on the boards without sanding.
So let’s mosey on over to some wonderful features you shared in last week’s party…
She had me at pallet wood… however this lovely pallet wood coffee table design is perfect for porch living or in your main living room! Love the casters and glass top details!
Note to self: will be on the lookout for white enamel coffee pots after spotting this coffee-themed planter… isn’t it striking? Full stencil details are inside this tutorial post.
This beauty puts me in mind of walking into a local heritage General Store, shopping for anything and everything. Old time charm with function is a total win! Full stencil details inside this post. PS – what a perfect fit!
Talk about the perfect stencil updating a 1960’s cork board! What a gorgeous garden-themed outcome.
If you have a plant stand / baker’s rack that could use an update, you may wish to consider ceiling tiles… because this is now a work of up-cycled art! You won’t even recognize the before.
What did you make this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party! Would love it if you pinned the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!