Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 537
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Happy junk weekend!
This past week I hired a handyman to do some trim painting on the house that I’ve been waiting on for some time. And what an impact that made!
But I think what I loved even more was to have someone around that I could bounce many more dreamy ideas off of. He had a patient and wise answer for everything. I hope to have him back to help out again, but I also am eager to tackle a few things on my own as well! Consider the creative fire lit!
I also landed two doors from the curb, and therefore, came up with a fun workshop update! One of the projects was a free and cool way to organize all. those. screwdrivers! I’ve wanted one of these for years! Visit the link above to see how pretty the table turned out as well! What a difference from a buncha warped boards!
So while I mull over what exciting big thing I’m tackling next, here are this week’s super coooool highlights from last week’s party…
DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 537 features:
Are you ready to say, “Wow!”? You will after visiting this gorgeous wreath made from pinecones. Isn’t it spectacular? Visit the link for full details!
In need of a birdbath loaded with up-cycled charm? This one does it for me! Teaming up a tub and a tomato cage is EPIC! Click the link for how this one went down.
Sometimes you don’t need to do a lot… just enough. Such was the case with this beautiful cabinet that was enhanced with black paint. I personally love the look of wood grain and black teamed up so this was a special one! Click the link to see the before!
Perhaps it’s time to collect straw hats, because this idea is ADORABLE! So summery! Visit the link for all the instructions.
Oh my. Wait until you learn what these things use to be! What a perfect up-cycle! Link tells all.
Needing a lemonade stand for the kiddos or grands? How about a few crates for a base? So adorable and easy too! Visit the full instructions at the link.
Link up below!
What did you up-cycle this past week? Link up your newest for DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 537 below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!