DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 576
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
This past week, I worked on one project… twice.
You know how to have this vision in your head but you run against your idea anyway to ‘see’ if it could be better? I don’t generally go there because my internal visualizer is pretty strong.
But that’s ok! The risk was worthwhile because I LOVE the final draft… and now have 2 ways to share the project!
I’ve been working on small improvements to my photo studio and came up with a super cool and functional way to hang stencils that I’m currently working with. It looks great AND takes up very little space! Check out the post to see the other version as well!
Love the update and energizes me to keep going down in that area! Stay tuned for more tweaks…
Until then, let’s visit some pretty unique upcycled project highlights from last week’s link party…
DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 576 features:
Please visit each original project link below before pinning.
And just when you thought metal could only be on certain surfaces, here’s how to turn a mason jar into faux tin! Aren’t these the cutest?! Visit the link to learn how!
Adding a lid to a mason jar is a game changer, making it a serviceable organizer! With a little rustic twine bling for good measure. Visit to learn how.
Are you an Amazon shopper? Save those wrappers, because that’s what this sweet seed sack was made out of! Find out how at the link.
Love the look of this super cool denim bowl? The best news is it doesn’t require any sewing! How can that even be?! Visit the tutorial to learn how!
If you have any plain candles, here’s how to turn them into designer candles, thanks to an easy technique! I love how the candlelight glows through the design! Visit the post to learn all the details.
Have a spare cabinet door? Here’s how to turn it into a stunning table riser or tray. Love the rattan look on this one! Learn more through the link.
Link up below!
What did you up-cycle this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!