New Upcycled Projects to Make 582
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
With our weather change of gorgeous sunshine, it was time to head outdoors this past week!
And I even have an outdoor project to share!
Upon fluke I came across some pallets on the curb, which ended up becoming the perfect little front porch on the shed! I love that it’s now easier to mow around the planters and I think it really gives the shed the added punch it needed!
So what’s new with you is a whole lotta unique creativity! SO loved these projects that were brought over from last week’s link party post…
New Upcycled Projects to Make 582 features:
Thanks for supporting our feature artists with your visits and shares!
Please click each original project link below to pin.
Who knew water skis and inner tubes could look so completely adorable? Loving this lake vibe so much and the inner tube wreath is AMAZING.
If you too adore book bundle messages, this patriotic theme one-ups that idea several times over! Loving the coloured book page sides to chime in as well!
This beautiful sea glass tree and sun artwork offers such a perfect summer message to get outdoors! Loving the slightly transparent tones. This is so pretty!
If you have a few jeans that have seen better days, why not whip up a few of these decadent denim bow ties? What a stunning result! They’d look so pretty on totes, pillows, or even attached to hair clips! Click the link to learn all the details.
This cleverly messaged bench has all the Farmers Market vibes! Love the oversized garden labels as the bench back! Visit the post to visit the before and how all the details were added.
This vintage tin turned planter is the perfect colour companion to these beautiful flowers in this little junk garden flower bed space! Loving the extra pop of colour! Visit the post to see how the post was installed!
Link up below!
What did you up-cycle this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!