Welcome to Saturday Nite Special #119, the multi themed link party!
* Home Decor
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes
* Theme of the week
This month we’re going to revisit some great themes we’ve run before, so you’ll notice there are already linkups in the themed area. Please feel free to add your NEW links to continue the collection!
I love ladders for their straight lines, rustic nature and adaptability. I just think they look cool!
And I love how productive they can also be. The ladder in the main bathroom really has those extra towels accessible.
I’ve been working on the bedroom and this little corner became the perfect dressing area, thanks to the help of my white painter’s ladder.
Magazines are within pretty handy reach when stacked on this ladder. You may recognize it. It was the same one….
that I used with my Christmas tree. 🙂
And then you’ve seen the one I used as framework to create my blogging desk.
Yup, I’m officially ladder crazy!
Love ladders as much as I do?
Let’s see your own ladder creations in this weekend’s 3rd themed linkup!
Upcoming themes for Feb in this order:
revisiting: old windows
Feb 24th – Picture Perfect room reveals
Some related posts you may enjoy:
Master theme linkup list – add yours any time!
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on the blog, Pinterest, or FJI Facebook with no additional permission required.
Join us on Facebook this weekend for party highlights!