Welcome to Saturday Nite Special #133, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
Ready for a little bird themed love? Here we go!
… continued …
This lovely stencil and old window combination really has you feeling like a piece of the great outdoors followed you right inside. So lovely!
How about a project for the birds themselves? This chandelier was revamped to hold birdseed and treats for the real thing outdoors. I think this is an absolutely adorable idea!
This gorgeous birdhouse displayed on a ladder makes a whimsical focal point for this garden. So sweet!
This bird themed nursery wearing untraditional colours is such a fun fresh take! I adore how the trees really give the ceiling height.
And this little barnwood birdhouse resides on my bedroom windowsill. The added blue licence plate is just a little simple but fun junk styled detail.
Have any bird themed decor you’d like to share?
Please share it in this weekend’s 3rd themed linkup! (an extension to 2011)
Coming up next:
May 18 – barbed wire
May 25 – Picture Perfect full room reveals
Some related posts you may enjoy:
Master theme linkup list – add yours any time!
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest or FJI Facebook with no additional permission required.
Join us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter this weekend for party highlights!