Welcome to Saturday Nite Special #140, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
… continued …
Patriotic DIY projects are a wonderful way to honour where we live. This is an area I fall short in… I truly need to create something that reflects Oh Canada.
Until I do, here are some fabulous projects that speak all things patriotic!
Being patriotic doesn’t always involve nautical colours. I love this bat and starfish flag creation!
This mini patriotic pinwheel styled wreath is so adorable and comes with an outstanding tutorial.
I’m so in love with this Betsy Ross dresser design. It’s perfect!
This fab tie-dyed pillow is not done quite the way you think. Love the rustic look!
Here’s another take on a pillow, this time created out of a drop cloth and painter’s tape! I can do that!
What a clever way to sneak a little Americana into a quiet corner.
This wonderful Canadian flag was created on reclaimed lumber. I love the multi layered colours it wears. Wouldn’t this be cool as a table top as well? I want one!
Please share your own patriotic themed DIY projects in this weekend’s 3rd themed linkup!
Coming up next:
June 29 25 – Picture Perfect full room reveals
(featuring a craft room you won’t believe!)
Related features you may enjoy:
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter or FJI Facebook with no additional permission required.
Join us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter this weekend for party highlights!