Welcome to Saturday Nite Special, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
A terra cotta pot filled with water on a cute vintage step ladder becomes the perfect little birdbath anyone can make in a jiffy!
Funky Junk’s garbage can bird bath
You read that right. Flip a (sealed) garbage can lid upside down, fill with water and you’re done.
This little flower filled wheelbarrow turned ‘bird spa’ resides in the backyard. I think the birdbath is a cow feeder, but maybe don’t quote me on that.
Birdbaths don’t get much easier than that!
Do you have a creative birdbath?
Link it up in this weekend’s 3rd themed linkup!
Aug 31 – Picture Perfect full room reveals
Sept 7 – junky Office/desk accessories
Sept 14 – unique window treatments
Sept 21 – creative table runners
Sept 28 – Picture Perfect full room reveals
Related features you may enjoy:
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter or FJI Facebook with no additional permission required.
Join us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter this weekend for party highlights!