Welcome to Saturday Nite Special, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
So what does your craft room look like? If it’s anything like mine, it’s downright dangerous.
Not so with Poofy Cheeks’ amazing craft room!
Kelsey’s beautiful craft room / office houses everything you need for creating and blogging alike.
A large desk expanded across colourful aqua sawhorses offers enough room for projects and to bang out posts. I love the storage trunks underneath!
Everything has it’s special place. Beautiful and practical wall mounted storage really helps to keep a desktop tidy.
And the desk! Oh my. Upon close inspection, it appears moulding beefed up a cut board. Which is a very clever way to have a regular board looking as if it was a very expensive board. Great fix!
Your room is gorgeous, Kelsey and I’m sure you adore it as much as we want it! 🙂
Hungry for more? Check out THIS post for the entire reveal!
Do you have a full room reveal?
Link it up in this weekend’s 3rd themed linkup!
Sept 7 – junky Office/desk accessories
Sept 14 – unique window treatments
Sept 21 – creative table runners
Sept 28 – Picture Perfect full room reveals
Related features you may enjoy:
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter or FJI Facebook with no additional permission required.
Join us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter this weekend for party highlights!