Welcome to Saturday Nite Special, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
Hello and happy weekend, all!
I’m still taking care of what ails me, so I have not gathered any feature material or come up with a 3rd theme… boo.
Ohhh… wait. I have an even better idea. I’ll wait until the party begins and feature some of the new work. Yeah, I like it! So make sure you visit again to see if it’s you!
Update: and here you are!
Throw me anything woodsy, rustic and metal and you have me anyway. However add a dash of gorgeous sunflowers and you have yourself a simple, outstandingly lovely centrepiece that would brighten any little corner up! Beautiful!
Here’s proof that anything can be a wreath. Charming acorns chime in fall in the most delightful of ways. Natural, rustic, and gorgeous!
Make your meals a little more magical with these stylized utensil holders. Gorgeous and made in 10 minutes!
This big ‘ol stump got all dressed up with a lovely natural fall vignette. Let’s hear it for rusty mailboxes!
I’ve always been curious on how to make these cute little guys. Now I know! They are too cute.
My dream is to live in an rambling old farmhouse. So when I spotted this homemade pantry door (yes, completely homemade with plywood and strips of wood!), I knew I could at least do this! I can’t wait to try.
Fri Oct 19 – fall decorating ideas
Fri Oct 26 – Halloween
(no Picture Perfect this month)
Related features you may enjoy:
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter or FJI Facebook with no additional permission required.
Join us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter this weekend for party highlights!