Welcome to Saturday Nite Special, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
Hello and happy fall weekend! Has the weather officially changed in your area too? Loving the flannelette shirts coming out of hiding for sure.
Here are some pretty fall highlights from last week’s SNS. Enjoy!
No need for a wreath on a door when you have this amazing wicker cornucopia styled with something picked right out of the garden. What an impact! Don’t you love the green door?
If you’d like some ideas on how to incorporate fall on your table, this is a lovely post. What I love most is the use of a white gourde as a little pumpkin for a place setting. Sweet!
This post indeed shows a fall mantel arrangement, but I fell in LOVE with a simple little pumpkin in a wire basket full of leaves. Adorable!
My fall contribution? My flannelette shirt of course! haha
This is actually my mom’s shirt. It speaks to me of all things warm, cozy and country and reminds me of home. Putting it on is like getting a hug from her. Here’s hoping I bring vintage flannel back cuz it’s staying on me.
Ok, I have one fall post to share of my own. It was my barbed wire wreath and working with real leaves and sqaush for a fall inspired mantel. You can truly create fall with whatever you have at home right now.
Did you bring along some fall inspired decorating?
Link it up in this weekend’s 3rd themed linkup!
Fri Oct 26 – Halloween
(no Picture Perfect this month)
Related features you may enjoy:
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter or FJI Facebook with no additional permission required.
Join us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter this weekend for party highlights!