Welcome to Saturday Nite Special, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
Hello there Halloween fans! Have you decked out your homes and yards yet for all the little ghosts and goblins in the neighbourhood? I admit there is no Halloween going on at my home this year. My boy is too old for trick or treating so we decided to just lay low this year. We’ll flick on the light and hand out candy via the glow of a few fake pumpkins. 🙂
But not all have been lazy like us. Take a look!
A simple yet stunning display done right with spooky branches, a black urn and hand cut bats. It’s striking!
Loving this bright and cheerful take on a little fall and Halloween all rolled into one!
This enchanting tablescape will have you believing you’re in another world. It’s amazing.
A chalkboard is just a chalkboard unless it twinkles like this one! Way clever and perfect for a little night time illumination!
Are you ready for Halloween?
Link your decor ideas up in this weekend’s 3rd themed linkup!
Fri Nov 2 – your own fav project from October
plus a poll so you can vote on your preferred upcoming themes
Fri Nov 30 – Picture Perfect full room makeovers
Related features you may enjoy:
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter or FJI Facebook with no additional permission required.
Join us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter this weekend for party highlights!
Enter your email
to have Funky Junk’s blog posts sent to your inbox.
Delivered by FeedBurner