Welcome to Saturday Nite Special, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
Trash to treasure is my alltime fav topic. Take a look at some of my favs from last week’s SNS 160…
Why settle for ho hom hardware when your cutlery is begging to be used instead? These stamped spoon handles are gorgeous!
Every small detail on this chandelier is a MUST SEE. From the swing chain to the car light, everything is upcycled amazing.
Have a little rope or heavy twine sitting around? Twist ‘em up and have instant coasters! How rustically nifty and would also make a fun little hostess gift accompanied with a cup or two filled with chocolates. (Dark. Now you know what to bring if you come over!)
A wind turbine gets a little makeover with some paint and a light kit. I am dying… this is so cool!
And here’s an amazing collection of junk projects curated by Laurel of Chipping with Charm from HomeTalk.
Pin from HERE
Visit direct HERE
Got a cool trash to treasure project?
Link up your fav/s in this weekend’s third themed linkup!
Nov 16 – refabbed (painted, fixed) furniture
Nov 23 – mason jars
Nov 30 – all handmade furniture
Related features you may enjoy:
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook and I Love That Junk with no additional permission required.
Join us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and I Love That Junk this weekend for party highlights!
Enter your email
to have Funky Junk’s blog posts sent to your inbox.
Delivered by FeedBurner