Welcome to Saturday Nite Special, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
On a complete whim, I had a brainstorm to screw a crate and license plate to the wall behind my toilet, then loaded it up in toilet paper. I snickered as I edited the photos, thinking, toilet paper. Who’s going to want to see this?!
Well, it got liked and pinned like mad even though the views don’t show the highest of the bunch.
This project was actually created in 2011, but when I cleaned it up and reposted it, it went a little crazy. It’s one of my favourites because it’s not only solved a problem, it couldn’t have been easier to pull off.
At the risk of having rusty nails thrown at me from those tired of the pallet trend, I took a chance and built a feature wall in my bedroom to help out with the bad habit of not wanting to hang up my clothes. It was a hit and still a hit for my much cleaner bedroom floor too!
One hot sunny day, I was disgusted with my yard. Feeling kinda bad I didn’t have a new post to go up but I really needed to spend time in the yard instead, I took out my camera and snapped while I worked. The photos turned out too bright in that sunlight, but I guess that didn’t matter after all.
So never under estimate the power of what you think may be a flop!
Jan 4 – winter wonderland decorating (non Christmas)
Jan 11 – creative old crate uses
Jan 18 – chalkboard crazy
Jan 25 – hang it up
Related features you may enjoy:SNS party themes on Pinterest
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook and I Love That Junk with no additional permission required.
Join us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and I Love That Junk this weekend for party highlights!