Welcome to Saturday Nite Special, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
I admit it! I have no winter decor up yet. I just took down Christmas and am still staring at wide open empty spaces. So… I’m needing a little inspiration. And I do believe I have found some…
This lovely white winter twig wreath would stay on display in my home all year around! A most awesome tutorial by KariAnne can be found at:
What says winter more than cut down logs for a cozy candlelit evening? Love these! I could see an entire forest of these around my fireplace for certain. Thanks for the inspiration, Melissa!
A sweet pom pom wreath created by Linda is the perfect tie in for a snowy day. So pretty and would be perfect for my picture window.
I don’t know about you, but I’m totally now wishing I took the time to whip something up! I look forward to creating a few fun things over the next week to share. Thanks gals!
Oh! And I curated this clipboard titled Snow Day, from HomeTalk. You’ll love it!
Jan 11 – creative uses with crates
Jan 18 – chalkboard crazy
Jan 25 – hang it up
Related features you may enjoy:
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook and I Love That Junk with no additional permission required.
Join us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and I Love That Junk this weekend for party highlights!
Enter your email
to have Funky Junk’s blog posts sent to your inbox.
Delivered by FeedBurner