Welcome to Saturday Nite Special, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
Guys! Your stuff at the weekend party just keeps getting better and better. Pinterest? What’s that these days when I have the quality you’re pulling off right at my own parties?
These are some pics from last weekend and you totally inspired this topic. Cool shelves indeed!
Wire metal baskets on a mason jar aqua wall… I’m seriously swooning here!
The mix of reclaimed lumber on top of distressed brackets (found at a store near you!) provides the perfect marriage for this stoneware. Isn’t this display decadent?!
And in case you missed this, two drawers indeed make the coolest junk shelves ever. Laurel knows her junk and knows what to do with it.
Got any cool shelves of your own?
to be announced
Related features you may enjoy:
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook and I Love That Junk with no additional permission required.
Enter your email
to have Funky Junk’s blog posts sent to your inbox.
Delivered by FeedBurner